Tuesday, July 10, 2012
The following is a brief summary of all of my posts at ZDNet's Zero Day for June, 2012. You can subscribe to Zero Day's main feed, or follow me on Twitter:
01. Fake Gmail Android application steals personal data
02. Facebook begins notifying DNSChanger victims
03. French E-voting portal requires insecure Java plugin
04. Credit card fraudsters sentenced in the U.K
05. North Korea ships malware-infected games to South Korean users, uses them to launch DDoS attacks
06. Q&A of the Week - 'Tales from the Underground' featuring Brian Krebs
07. 24 cybercriminals arrested in 'Operation Card Shop'
08. Silent security updates coming to Apple's OS X Mountain Lion
09. BlackHole exploit kit experimenting with 'pseudo-random domains' feature
10. Which is the most popular antivirus software?
11. Winamp 5.63 fixes four critical security vulnerabilities
12. Chrome 20 fixes 20 security vulnerabilities
This post has been reproduced from Dancho Danchev's blog. Follow him on Twitter.
Posted by Dancho Danchev at Tuesday, July 10, 2012