Friday, November 30, 2012
The following is a brief summary of all of my posts at ZDNet's Zero Day for November, 2012. You can subscribe to Zero Day's main feed, or follow me on Twitter:
01. Opera for Mac OS X patches six security vulnerabilities
02. Cybercriminals start spamvertising Xmas themed scams and malware campaigns
03. Apple releases QuickTime 7.7.3 for Windows, patches critical security vulnerabilities
04. Active XSS flaw discovered on eBay
05. A patched browser - false feeling of security or a security utopia that actually exists?
This post has been reproduced from Dancho Danchev's blog. Follow him on Twitter.
Posted by Dancho Danchev at Friday, November 30, 2012