Monday, May 29, 2017
Dancho Danchev's Mind Streams of Information Security Knowledge - The World's Most Comprehensive Threats Database
01. How to request access?
Approach me at email@example.com
02. How do obtain automated access?
The database is delivered daily/weekly/quarterly in MISP-friendly JSON-capable format, including STIX coverage.
03. Tell me more about the pricing options?
One time purchase of the entire database starts at $2,500. Monthly, subscriptions, covering daily, and, weekly updates, start, at $4,000, including, guaranteed access to in-house, all-source, analysis, including, and, daily, and, monthly, updates.
04. What does the database cover?
- Russian Business Network coverage
- Koobface Botnet coverage
- Kneber Botnet coverage
- Hundreds of IOCs (Indicators of Compromise)
- Tactics Techniques and Procedures In-Depth Coverage
- Malicious and fraudulent infrastructure mapped and exposed
- Malicious and fraudulent Blackhat SEO coverage
- Malicious spam and phishing campaigns
- Malicious and fraudulent scareware campaigns
- Malicious and fraudulent money mule recruitment scams
- Malicious and fraudulent reshipping mule recruitment scams
- Web based mass attack compromise fraudulent and malicious campaigns
- Malicious and fraudulent client-side exploits serving campaigns
05. How often does it update?
Updates as issued on a daily, weekly, monthly, basis, guaranteeing, unlimited access to in-house analysis, all-source analysis, guaranteeing access to daily, weekly, and, monthly updates.