I wanted to let everyone know that I've recently joined Medium and that I intend to post a variety of editorial type of articles on a daily basis including the fact that I was recently featured as a Top Writer in Privacy.
Missing the editorial? Consider going through my old ZDNet Zero Day Blog content archive including the following recently published editorial type of articles on Medium:
- Assessing U.S Military Cyber Operational Capabilities to Counter Pro-ISIS Internet Infrastructure
- My Involvement in the Top Secret GCHQ “Lovely Horse” Program and the Existence of the Karma Police
- Kaspersky’s Antivirus Products the NSA and U.S National Security — An Analysis
- Assessment of U.S Intelligence Community Cyber Surveillance Programs and Tradecraft — Part One
- How the NSA utilized Iranian Cyber Proxies To Participate in the BOUNDLESS INFORMANT Program?
- Exposing GCHQ’s Top Secret “GORDIAN KNOT” Cyber Defense Sensor Program — An Analysis
- Exposing GCHQ’s URL-Shortening Service and Its Involvement in Iran’s 2009 Election Protests