Thursday, October 11, 2007

Does This Blog Speak for Itself?

Before January 2007, I could only say that I'm glad to have you as a reader of this blog, but with the Talkr-ization of my blog during that month, I can now freely say I'm also glad to have you as both, a reader and a listener taking into consideration the interest in the audio versions of my analyses. It's great to follow the progress of the service and the efforts the folks behind it put into improving its quality. I can only hope that they reach Ms. Dewey's speech engine, even go beyond it by allowing customization in the form of different voices to choose from.

Moreover, all the readers who are interested in reading this blog on a mobile device, can do so via a newly started service called MoFuse that I'm using as of recently :

"MoFuse is short for Mobile Fusion. MoFuse was founded in July of 2007 and released it's first private beta in late September of 2007. MoFuse allows content publishers to create RSS driven mobile sites and gives our users the ability to control almost every aspect of the design using some of our AJAX features."

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment