It appears that the author of the of the DarkComet RAT has been keeping himself rather busy.
In early-stage development (currently in BETA), the Vertex Net Loader is your typical web-based command and control malware loader, worth keeping an eye on.
Info on the loader:
This is the small program that will send/retrieve info from/to the web panel , it is like the server part of a RAT. The loader is coded in C++. Size unpacked is ~100kb , compressed is very small and still stable. I choose C++ as the language for this project cause i code C++ since a long time but i never release some security soft, so as a friend said it is a shame to have a knowledge in C++ and don’t use it instead of Delphi all the time. Also C++ is faster and more stable than any other language.
Features of the loader:
- Send message box
- Execute any kind of commands
- close loader process
- Download files and execute them
- Get the process list
- Get the modules list from PID
- Set the keylogger status ON/OFF
- Retrieve the keylogger logs
- Read the file content and retrieve it
- Uninstall the loader
- Httpflood same technologies as i used for DarkComet that is very powerfull
- Remote shell
- Visit any webpage
- More commands
- Panel Installer
- More possibilities in the webpanel
- User manager in the panel
- Plugins support
- and more.
Monitoring of Vertex Net Loader's development is ongoing.
A Peek Inside a New DDoS Bot - "Snap"
Coding Spyware and Malware for Hire
Will Code Malware for Financial Incentives
E-crime and Socioeconomic Factors
Web Based Botnet Command and Control Kit 2.0
BlackEnergy DDoS Bot Web Based