Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Dancho Danchev's Blog - Public Comments Now Open!

Dear blog readers,

Ever since 2005 where I originally launched this blog - I decided to turn off public comments so that I can present a decent portion of my Information Security knowledge to a diverse set of audiences. Back in the glorious Web 2.0 years when I was busy doing business development and PR outreach for a variety of Security Projects I've recently decided that the time has come to open public comments on one of the Security Industry's most popular personal blogs on Information Security Cybercrime Research and Threat Intelligence with the idea to reach out to everyone reading this blog potentially building a high-quality comment and research feedback network of Security Industry members U.S Intelligence Community members and the general public.

Looking forward to receiving your comments - and as always feel free to go through the archives to catch up with what I've been up to.

Stay tuned!