Friday, September 20, 2019

Historical OSINT - Dancho Danchev's Media and News Coverage - 2008-2013

Dear blog readers I wanted to take the time and effort and summarize all the currently related news media articles referencing me and my research throughout the period - 2008-2013 and wanted to express my gratitude to everyone who approached me seeking my assistance in an upcoming news article including those who participated in the search for me circa 2010 and I wanted to let everyone know that users interested in approaching me regarding potential news stories including conference presentations and possible threat intell requests can approach me at disruptive.individuals@gmail.com

Stay tuned!

Research and News Articles covering my research and referencing me throughout - 2008:
Research and News Articles covering my research and referencing me throughout - 2009:
Research and News Articles covering my research and referencing me throughout - 2012:
Research and News Articles covering my research and referencing me throughout - 2013: