Friday, February 05, 2021

Dancho Danchev's Blog - Accepting Conference Invitations!

Dear blog readers,

I've recently came across to a high-profile study entitled "Acing the IOC Game: Toward Automatic Discovery and Analysis of Open-Source Cyber Threat Intelligence" which is actually including my personal blog and is referencing me as a high-profile and valuable source of threat intelligence and cybercrime research and I've decided to touch base with my blog readers in terms of soliciting possible security event and security conference invitations where I can attend and make a presentation on a variety of topics.

Are you possibly somehow interested in having me attend your event and make a presentation on a hot topic? Approach me at dancho.danchev@hush.com

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment