Monday, March 22, 2021

Dancho Danchev's Blog Going Private Today! Request Access Now!

Dear blog readers,

This is Dancho. After approximately 12 years of operation and 5.6M page views since December, 2005, I've decided to make my personal blog which is one of the security industry's leading publications with thousands of unique visitors on a daily basis since December, 2005 private with the idea to attract a high-quality and vetted invite-only audience of up to 100 readers for a $100 for one year access to the blog which would greatly allow me to do my research and continue producing high-quality and never-published before type of research and cybercrime and OSINT including threat intelligence type of analysis and research articles and reports.

Are you interested in obtaining invite-only access to my personal blog? Can you afford to pay $100 for one year access to my personal blog? Keep reading.

For the $100 amount I can guarantee daily updates of up to 5 or 6 high-quality blog post articles discussing never-published or discussed before type of cybercrime research including hardcore technical research and OSINT and threat intelligence type of research and information in the following areas and categories:

  • Targeted Malware Analysis - An Analysis
  • In-the-Wild Malware Analysis - An Analysis
  • Targeted Phishing Analysis - An Analysis
  • Malicious URL Analysis - An Analysis
  • Targeted Mobile Malware Analysis - An Analysis
  • APT Coverage - New Campaign
  • Fraudulent Infrastructure - An Analysis
  • Online Fraud Campaign - An Analysis
  • Historical OSINT Campaign - An Analysis
  • Russian Business Network coverage
  • Koobface Botnet coverage
  • Kneber Botnet coverage
  • Hundreds of IOCs (Indicators of Compromise)
  • Tactics Techniques and Procedures In-Depth Coverage
  • Malicious and fraudulent infrastructure mapped and exposed
  • Malicious and fraudulent Blackhat SEO coverage
  • Malicious spam and phishing campaigns
  • Malicious and fraudulent scareware campaigns
  • Malicious and fraudulent money mule recruitment scams
  • Malicious and fraudulent reshipping mule recruitment scams
  • Web based mass attack compromise fraudulent and malicious campaigns
  • Malicious and fraudulent client-side exploits serving campaigns
Are you interested in continuing to read and go through my research as you were during the initial opening of this blog since December, 2005 up to present day? I would need the following information in order to grant access to my personal blog with the idea to resume posting high-quality and never-published or discussed before type of research and articles as of today.
  • An introduction email to my dancho.danchev@hush.com with a brief introduction including your name and position and the reason why you're interested in obtaining access to my personal blog for research purposes in an invite-only fashion
  • An upfront payment of $100 to my PayPal ID: dancho.danchev@hush.com which guarantees one year free access to my personal blog an up to 5 or 6 high-quality and never-published before type of research articles on a daily basis
  • A follow up email to my dancho.danchev@hush.com to confirm that you've send the payment and that you're interested in obtaining access to my personal blog where I'll use your email for the purpose of sending you an invitation and offering you access to my personal blog
Let's make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment