Monday, July 05, 2021

My Memoir - Accepting Research Questions!

Dear blog readers,

I wanted to share with everyone the fact that I've started working on a high-profile personal memoir which basically encompasses a period of over 20 years in the field of computer and information security including the infamous Web 2.0 transition including my current career success and experienced in the world of security blogging cybercrime research and threat intelligence gathering up to present day.

I also wanted to let you know that there will be a lot of bonus content including never-published before personal account type of research activity and the true story that took place throughout the 90's in the world of hacking and computer security where I was a teenage hacker enthusiast today's leading expert in the field of security blogging cybercrime research and threat intelligence gathering.

My request? I'm currently accepting research and interview questions from my blog readers which I could properly answer and present in the form of book chapters where necessary in terms of my experience as a teenage hacker enthusiast including my current position as a leading expert in the field of cybercrime research and threat intelligence gathering.

Here are some sample research questions which you could direct to me for the purpose of assisting me on my way to write and finish the memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment