Saturday, September 18, 2021

This Blog Has a New Address! Bookmark Today!

Folks,

h0 h0 h0 - Xmas came earlier!

This is Dancho. Believe it or not the time has come to say goodbye to one of the security industry's most popular security publication since December, 2005 and actually let you know that I've successfully migrated this blog to a new Dark Web Onion address which is - http://iysxzy3z5qjtr5pipcuj5webwfrjnh7mvgb7jl5ki2iypvnj3j5u4pid.onion/ which I advise you to bookmark and check on a daily basis in terms of presenting new and novel research courtesy of me the way I've been doing it since December, 2005.

Stay tuned and bare with me! Visit it on a daily basis and stay tuned! Keep up the good work and keep it coming!

Image courtesy of a loyal fan reader.

Second image courtesy of me attending a private party.

No comments:

Post a Comment