Sunday, January 23, 2022

Inquire About One-on-One or One-to-Many Virtual OSINT Training Today!


Folks,

Who's been following my work on this blog since December, 2005? Are you interested in OSINT training? One-on-one or one-to-many sessions? Drop me a line today at dancho.danchev@hush.com on behalf of you or your organization or team and let's help you take your team and organization to the next level.

Sample portfolio of services which I'm currently offering can be also seen here - https://disruptive-individuals.com including a copy of my CV here including the following two sample of my work here and here.

Check out some sample chapters from a free book on cyber attribution that I'm currently working on to get a better idea of what I have in mind including my style and methodology:











Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment