Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Dancho Danchev's 2010 Disappearance - Official Complaint Against Harassment Courtesy of Republic of Bulgaria - An OSINT Analysis

Knock knock! Who's there? Can you read my lips? But slowly? It's Republic of Bulgaria within the very bottom of Eastern Europe which they are not part of harassing me my research the security industry and my family where the primary idea of this post is to complain officially and make it easier for this factual post based on real home molestation and local police kidnapping attempt courtesy of the city of Troyan which is my hometown and local gang robbing me and stealing from me under the influence of local robbers and corrupt kidnappers known as Bulgaria Law Enforcement.

Put him here. Awesome! Thanks!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment