Sunday, December 11, 2022

Introducing my "Collaborative Maltego Hacker Database Graph" Project - Free Access Available

Dear blog readers,

Do you have Maltego? If so you can quickly grab a free copy of it and join my collaborative "Maltego Hacker Database Project" initiative where I intend to work on and issue daily updates in the form of personally identifiable cyber attribution details on a huge number of cyber attackers where the ultimate goal would be improve everyone's situational awareness in the cyber attribution field.

How to obtain access to the project?

Drop me a line at dancho.danchev@hush.com to request access and I'll shortly send you the necessary accounting data for the collaborative Maltego hackers database graph.

Sample screenshots include:









Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment