Thursday, April 13, 2023

I'm Back - Part Two

Jesus. Jesus or Cyber Jessus or it's just a mentality?

If you can figure out what's happening here you've probably figured out that this is me circa 2010 trying to get "back to basics" online which in the context of meaning really means hard work a lot of socializing and distributing as much thoughts and random notes including hard-work driven research as possible to my fellow readers who greatly inspired me to continue blogging and doing research on my personal blog including the usual volume of traffic that I get here from friends and colleagues from the industry including the U.S Intelligence Community and U.S Law Enforcement where it's my pleasure and an honor to communicate my findings and research in my area of expertise to my readers and friends on a daily basis.


If a link is worth a thousand words try the following U.S Secret Server most wanted cybercriminal which guess what with no laughing here is AbdAllah one of my favorite Russian Business Network affiliates circa "back in the time".


Who wants to really help me fund my retirement fund is into collectables and memorabilia understands my "big picture" including the "big picture" and has BitCoin and wants to give me a hand here in exchange for something really personal which is my personal 20TB personal archive files from 2010 when I was on the top of my being popular game up to 2023 present day where I'm struggling with paying the bills working on part time OSINT projects? Keep reading.

Did you know that if  you're a U.S Intelligence Community member doing cyber intelligence and possible research and stumble upon a "4PXFIL" or "E9BDJ4PXFIL" marking in terms of an email address account there's a high probability that this is me and several other online individuals doing "outsourcing SIGINT" also known as "fourth party exfil" for further campaign attribution and actually bothering to publicly "connect the dots" on major and high profile cyber attack campaigns where I was proud to participate in a Top Secret GCHQ Program known as "Lovely Horse" to monitor hackers online and on Twitter for technological know-how possible labeling them as 


By the way for the record in case you still haven't reached the online dazzlement stage check out the following screenshot and stay tuned for the actual details. The best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment