Friday, July 08, 2022

Dancho Danchev's Blog - Soliciting Contributing Writers and Guest Bloggers

Dear blog readers,

As many of you noticed I've recently expanded my blog to include and feature a diverse set of personal research portfolio including additional coverage in a variety of areas and I wanted to let everyone know that I'm currently busy working on an additional set of research articles and new products that I'll publish anytime soon.

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm currently busy soliciting an Open Call for Contributing Writers and Guest Bloggers on one of the industry's leading Security publications - Dancho Danchev's Blog - Mind Streams of Information Security Knowledge on my way to harness the best security and cybercrime researchers including threat intelligence analysts from across the Security Industry who might be interested in a diverse and high-profile set of audience in terms of publishing their opinion thought and general and never-published before security and cybercrime including threat intelligence research.

Who can participate? - Basically everything who can write security articles and security blog posts on various topics including malicious software botnets OSINT methodologies and general cybercrime research including Threat Intelligence analysis.

Looking forward to receiving your response - disruptive.individuals@gmail.com

Stay tuned and I look forward to continue working with you!