Saturday, June 24, 2006

No Other Place Like 127.0.0.1

Sincere apologies for the sudden disappearance, but thanks for the interest even though I haven't been active for the last week due to quality offline activities. No other place like 127.0.0.1, and the smell of an untouched by human hand, Cold War era postage stamps glue on my high value collections -- I do own several "stamp anomalies".

Collecting postage stamps is a challenging hobby for a teenager to have, mostly because of his usually low income, and this rather expensive hobby.The solution in my case back then, was bargaining while reselling ancient coins and purchasing postage stamps through the margins.While every collection has its story on how I acquired it, perhaps the most important thing I realized back then was that, if you don't respect something, sooner or later you're going to lose it to someone with a better attitude towards it.

Posting will resume shortly, a lot has happened for a week, and the only thing I pretend I'm not good at is wasting my time. As a matter of fact, I've got some very nice comments out of a presentation held at the University of Dresden, Germany, regarding my Future trends of malware research.