Sunday, May 05, 2019

Astalavista Security Group 2.0 - The Underground - Official Launch Announcement

Dear blog readers, I wanted to let you know that I've recently launched a currently active Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign regarding my favorite working place throughout the 90's - Astalavista Security Group and I wanted to find out whether you might be interested in spreading the word regarding the campaign including a possible donation.

Consider going through the following already published Updates and making a donation:

01. New Update - Official Campaign Announcement
02. New Update - Official Astalavista 2.0 - Press Release Launch
03. New Update - Official Astalavista 2.0 - Statement of Work
04. New Update - Official Astalavista 2.0 - The Big Idea
05. New Update - Official Astalavista 2.0 - The Fanciful Story

Feel free to reach me at dancho.danchev@hush.com

Stay tuned!