Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Dancho Danchev's Biography - The Inside Story Behind the Life of ex-Bulgarian Hacker Dancho Danchev - Recommended Reading!

Dear blog readers,

I've decided to take the time and effort and say big thanks to everyone who's been following my research since December, 2005 and has been touching base to say "hi" or to offer operational support or to share their "know-how" and opinion about the research that I've been publishing on my personal blog.

I've recently posted a high-profile and recommended reading article at my Medium account which you can check out here. The article is basically a first-person account of my life and experience as an ex-Bulgarian hacker today's World's leading expert in the field of cybercrime research and threat intelligence gathering which you might be interested in reading and actually sharing with your social network including friends and colleagues.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment