Monday, June 27, 2022

DDanchev is for Hire! - Who Wants to Hire Me in Europe?

Folks, 

After a decade of fighting bad guys I've decided to finally look for a way to relocate and begin a fresh start in my professional security blogger/cybercrime researcher/OSINT analyst and threat intelligence analyst career path by seeking a permanent position anywhere in Europe from anyone who's interested in directly hiring me and offering relocation and accommodation assistance on a short notice where I can basically relocate and begin the position without a period of three days prior to signing a contract and receiving the necessary relocation and accommodation assistance and let's not forget that someone should meet me at the airport and say hi.

The current situation:

- I'm based in Bulgaria holding a Bulgarian citizenship

- I'm willing to relocate anywhere in Europe for a security blogger/cybercrime researcher/OSINT analyst and threat intelligence analyst position

- I work primary using email which is dancho.danchev@hush.com where you can reach me 24/7 and expect a brief response three hours prior to sending your message

- My CV is available as PDF here and here's my LinkedIn Profile just in case you need it for anything

My requirements:

- I need only a direct hire proposition where you're 100% sure that you're interested in working with me

- I need a contract in advance before I travel on a short notice approximately three days prior to signing the contract

- I need relocation assistance in the form of an airplane ticket including accommodation assistance where I need a place to crash work and live in your country

How to approach me:

Send me an email at dancho.danchev@hush.com and I'll shortly get back to you to discuss

Looking forward to receiving your email. Let's make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment