Wednesday, November 02, 2022

My Old Twitter Account - Sample Twitter Background Collages Circa 2010 - An Analysis

Dear blog readers,

I wanted to take the time and effort and elaborate more on my old Twitter account circa 2010 in terms of what really happened and how I managed to accumulate approximately 11,000 followers on Twitter in less than three months prior to announcing that I'm joining Twitter on my personal blog.

Also for the record - users interested in obtaining access to my old Twitter account for research and reference purposes including to actually go through it can grab a copy of it from here.

Sample collages which I produced back then for my Twitter background in a typical cybercrime research fashion which I hope that you'll enjoy include:




I wanted to say big thanks to everyone who used to follow me on Twitter back then including everyone who's following me on Twitter up to present day.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment