Thursday, December 12, 2019

Announcing Law Enforcement and OSINT Intelligence Operation "Uncle George" - Join Me Today! - Part Two

Dear blog readers,

I wanted to let you know that I've been spending more time doing active Security Industry outreach in terms of the 2019 Cybercrime Forum Data Set and that I've already started working with several vendors in terms of possible OSINT enrichment and actual processing of the data.

Perfect timing to say thanks to Ilya Timchenko and McAfee for actually reaching out and managing to process the following artifacts from the actual Data Set which I've decided to publicly share with everyone who reaches out and expresses interest in working with me on the Data Set with the idea to possibly assist the Security Community and Law Enforcement in terms of tracking down the individuals behind these campaigns and actually shutting them down.

Possible Personally Identifiable Artifacts Found in the Actual Data Set Include:
Including the following massive update courtesy of me including all the publicly obtainable Email Addresses obtained from the 2019 Cybercrime Forum Data Set including all the publicly obtainable IP Addresses obtained from the 2019 Cybercrime Forum Data Set which appear to be mostly Socks4/Socks5 and publicly accessible compromised hosts used for "island-hopping" tactics.

I'll be posting an updated set of analysis and data regarding the currently ongoing Law Enforcement and OSINT Intelligence Operation "Uncle George" anytime soon.

Approach me at ddanchev@cryptogroup.net in case you're interested in working with me on this project or want to obtain access to the actual Data Set for possible OSINT enrichment and research purposes.

Stay tuned!