Monday, December 02, 2019

New Cybertronics - VR for Hackers and Security Experts Dark Web Onion Address

Dear blog readers,

I wanted to let everyone know that I've recently changed the official Dark Web Onion address for my Cybertronics - VR for Hackers and Security Experts Project including the actual Bitcoin donation address.

G0t Bitcoin? Consider going through the project proposal today - http://lkzihepprlhxtvbutjedoazbsqd4avmifhpjms3zuq7itceiu4qajwad.onion/ including to make a possible Bitcoin donation using the following Bitcoin Address: 3J8Jt7XCBGtCL6XRLTWhKfRQBmhhqGs4aP

I wanted to say a big thanks to everyone who approached me in terms of the project including to actually make a donation. The official schedule release is scheduled for January, 2020 and I'll make sure to keep everyone posted on current and future project updates.

Stay tuned!